Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Karakura Lake

Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Re: Karakura Lake

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Byakuya looks at the Espada and the other Arrancars as they began to leave....He didn't give any reaction of following them...he just looked as the portal closed behind them....He turned to Renji..

"Our Job here is done..We will be heading back to Soul Society....Open a senkai gate for us to leave Renji..."he said calmly

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Renji opens a Senkai Gate to the Soul Society, outside the 6th division's door. then, he waits for his captain to leave.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Byakuya looks at the opened Senkai gate..he enters it.. appearing at the 6th divison....

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Leaves after his captain and closes the gate. Then, he goes to rest till he gets all his sp back (which i never used XD)
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 pm

*the senkai gate open and i step out looking around as i can feel alot of reiatsu going up and down wondering wut as this world come to? a battlefield? but thinking only wont help we need to do something*
    Hasegawa get ready *looking in his clothes the gigais he took from Kurotsuchi taichou* we will be using Gigai so we can go investigate and learn what is going on in the human world, i know a couple ppl here that can help us out a bit so we should be alright *hand her a flask that contain her gigai* use this and act Natural...

*gets in the Gigai* it always difficult to move once u get in this for the first time...

how i look
    Spoiler:
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 pm

she appeared next to Toushi and looked around wide eyed. The moon was so big and beautiful and everything was so...she wondered if the right word was.. alive? Bending down she touched the ground and a smile played over her lips. It had been so long.... her chest ached as she remembered glimpses of the day when she had died.

If I hadn't done that, then my father would have lived in shame his whole life so I think my scarifice was good enough. But I wonder how my brothers did in life... did they forget me?

her thought raced through her mind and a bitter sweet expression was on her face as a distant look was in her blue eyes. Standing up again she shook those thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on what was happening now. Sensing a lot of unfamiliar spiritual senses she looked over at her captain with a slightly worried expression. Was this going to go well, or would they be engaged in a battle?

Listening closely to his words and then taking the flask with the gigai, she nodded and without being able to stop herself she glanced at him and smiled to herself as she saw how handsome he looked in this human outfit

Alright taichou

She struggled to get in her own gigai with some fuss and low curses and then finally she managed to get into it. Frowning she moved her arms a little and tried walking around. This was really uncomfortable and to her surprise she was in some cute dress. She had never been in a dress in her life, not even in her human life. She frowned slightly and looked down at it, hoping she was looking alright and not realizing exactly how well that blue dress went with her blue long hair and her big blue eyes

I am ready taichou.

~ her outfit
    Spoiler:

Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 am

*looks at her and blushes like mad a quickly hides his face thinking damn it was a bad Idea to take her here and give her a gigai for she is so beautiful he won't be able to look at or he will end up saying something that will be inappropriate* that look... fits you alot it brings out your beauty *oh no he said it* no no forgive me thats not wut i meant, i mean it does fit you but... hmmm.. NVM *looking away still red asking himself wut the hell is going on and what he is suppose to do then it came to mind* oh hey y dont we start moving i can feel a familiar reiatsu and i also think its a friendly one too... *still embarrassed after wut he said he started walking ahead hoping that she wont take him too seriously*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 am

*his compliment made her go red and she looked down, trying to form some sentence but being unable to even think of any words. It was something new for her to be complimented. In her living life she had been too busy training to even think about boys or worry about stuff that girls her age worried about, like looks or clothes. And in Soul Society she had been also the same serious type while being also shy and nervous around all those new things that were going on in her life. The only thing really that ever came to her mind had been how to best train next time and how to best achieve powers.

Now she was being complimented by a captain that was very attractive and strong, and she was completely clueless on how to act on that. She wondered sometimes why she couldn't be more like her cousin and be open and able to flirt without dying out of embarrassement. But then again, was it too late to start trying to act like a woman?

T-Thank you taichou..

she kept her gaze low as she walked slightly behind him but her curiosity got the best of her as she soon started to look around her and admire the beauty of the nature that surrounded them

Would it be too bold of me to ask whom it is that you want to meet?

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:53 am

GROWL HAINEKO!

Matsumoto's voice echoed out, throughout the park as she flash stepped in and appeared over head. Matsumoto's shikai already activated, as the ash scattered from it and shot out, flying past Tsubaki and Toushiro. Two giant, lizard like hollow burst out from under the ground, lashing out at at Tsubaki and Toushirou, attempting to fly through the ash, being cut to ribbons in the attempt. The Hollows dissolving before they even made it an inch off the ground. Matsumoto landed a few feet away from Tsubaki and smiled at her. The ash returning to the hilt of Matsumoto's zanpakutou. She sheathed it and stretched, and than stepped back into her gigai. This was a normal Gigai though, not her typicly, perverted Gigai in which she was in a karakura school uniform. She wore, pants and a belt, aswell as an orange sweater, it almost seemed to make her breasts a size smaller, ALMOST. Matsumoto brushed her hair behind her and smiled at Tsubaki.

"Eyyyy Taicho...... Whose the cutie you brought with you, This isn't that New Member of squad 10 that everyone says you've been flirting with is it..? I must say she is kinda... cute... or.. is beautiful the word?"

Matsu skipped cheerily over to the girl and leaned in closely, examining her face and body. Than walked behind her and Leaned in close, her cheek only inches away from Tsubaki's. Matsumoto Smiled at her and giggled, in one of her own evil laughs.

"I must say, Taicho.. you have good taste... Shes quite Beautiful.. maybe I should take her on a date some time... So... what do you say, how about a date sometime... Oh.. whats your name by the way?"

Matsumoto was curious about the young shinigami, this was the girl her Captain had been spending so much time on, the girl who made it so Toushiro no longer drug matsumoto around. She was rather cute, in her own way. And matsumoto could have fun getting the girl drunk.

Come on... what do you say.. mystery hottie, a date with your Fuko-taicho?

Last edited by Rangiku Matsumoto on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:34 am

*Tsubaki stopped dead in her tracks as she could hear a woman call out and before she could even wonder what was going on, 2 hollows sprung from the ground and headed towards her and Toushi but before getting even close to them they were cut down by something that Tsubaki had at first just thought was sand but she now realised must've been that woman's Zanpakuto.

And her suspicion was confirmed as the sand-like figure returned towards the mystery woman and became a sword in her hand. She knew right away by the feeling of the reiatsu that this was a shinigami, and she was a very beautiful shinigami on top of that. She was well dressed and had a body that probably many would kill for, her face had big and pure blue eyes and a beauty spot beneath her mouth that gave her an even more seductive look. Although Tsubaki wasn't really sure where she had pulled that word from.

But when the woman spoke, Tsubaki didn't really believe her ears as her face turned red. Did that woman just call her cute? And now she changed that to....beautiful?? So shocked was she that she didn't even notice that the mysterious shinigami had called Toushi her taichou. Her mouth just simply dropped a little down as she blinked slowly. She tried to decide if she had possibly gone mad and was imagining the things that came from the shinigami's mouth, or if that shinigami was the mad one.

She took one step back as the woman came closer to her and looked her very carefully over, making Tsubaki almost want to flee behind Toushi. This shinigami was certainly nothing she had come across before, and to be frank she was not sure if her mental health would handle another person like this.

The woman now went behind her and leaned perhaps a little too close to her and the next comment made her flush now go from her face and down to her toes as she looked very slowly at Toushi with big eyes and a plead for help written across her face, before she said very slowly

M-my name i-is Hasegawa Tsubaki

her stuttering voice was only a whisper and she didn't even dare to blink her eyes. Was this a shinigami that had been thrown out of Soul Society for absurd behaviour and now came to get revenge? There was surely no respectable shinigami that would ever act like this! But she kept going and now called her a hottie! Tsubaki was sure that something in her head had just snapped now at this comment, especially when the woman added that she was her ... Fuku-taichou??

Taking a step away from her, Tsubaki turned to face her and bowed while muttering an apology and looking very adorable in her flustered and cluseless state

I-I am s-sorry for being rude, Fuku-taichou

She must have looked like an idiot in front of the other shinigami, but what was she supposed to do now? She swallowed and knew that it would not be polite of her to reject her superior's quest for a date

I-I think i-it would be n-nice to go on a d-date with you, F-Fuku-taichou

Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

*knowing that matsumoto was in the area he did not even react to the hollows, getting irritated of the way Matsumoto just barge in and going on and on about me being around Hasegawa and how beautiful she was which was true but still that lady hasn't change one bit and the way she keeps on going around her and talkin to her making me think that i need to stop her*

MATSUMOTO... I WASN'T FLIRTING WITH HER I WAS JUST DOING YOUR JOB OF SHOWING HER AROUND AND EVALUATING HER POWER IF YOU WEREN'T TAKING YOUR TIME HERE NO ONE WOULD HAVE MISTAKEN IT THIS WAY....

*blushin at the same time knowing that the time he has spent with her was actually special and he wanted to spend more time with Hasegawa and letting her seeing him yelling at Matsumoto which was an every day thing between him and Matsumoto he then trying to calm down and then turn to Hasegawa*

sorry about the yelling, and this woman over there is my lazy Fuku-taichou Matsumoto Rangiku, she will be the one taking care of you most of the time but dont let her bad habit gets into you..

*turning back to Matsumoto still blushing giving her the look that says she is pissing me off which she sees everyday and is also sure that she won't care about the look but still does it*

Matsumoto we are not here to go on date or go drinking with you, we here for work which is a word that im sure u dont know the meaning of so y don't we quit the chatting and start with the report.

*face is still red hoping that they dont notice him*
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Matsumoto rolled her eyes and pulled back her head away from Tsubaki. She shook her head, she wasn't sure what to report, she had no clue what her Captain was even here for.

"Ey... about that... what are you even here for Taicho?"

Matsu ruffled Tsubaki's hair and leaned in close to her. Whispering into her ear. So that Toushiro Wouldn't hear, and to be nice to her poor captain and take Tsubaki's view from his blushing face to hers.

"Don't listen to him, hes silly. We can have a girl date when this is all over, I know a great café that serves delicous coffee and sweets. We can go when we are done..."evaluating" your skills."

Matsumoto chuckled to herself, she highly doubted thats why they were here, probably Toushiro getting himself a date. Shit, She had forgotten about Mira, She couldn't sense her current location, at least that was one good thing. She hoped he wasn't here for her.

Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 am

*Tsubaki watched wide eyed as Toushi yelled at the Fuku-taichou and kinda without herself knowing she let out a small chuckle. This didn't seem like the first time he yelled at her. Matsumoto Rangiku... yes she remembered now to have read about her when she was doing a research on what squad she wanted to join. As Toushi spoke to Tsubaki she nodded slightly and then bowed to Rangiku again.

It is truly nice to meet you Matsumoto fuku-taichou, I look forward to working with you.

Tsubaki noticed that her taichou's face was getting slightly red and looked down, trying to think about something else and not stare rudely at her captain. Now that she was beginning to relax a little she noted to herself that this Matsumoto person would probably not be bad at all after she had gotten to know her better.

That was until she ruffled Tsubaki's hair, something that no one had done before, and then leaned closer to her again. Tsubaki was about to open her mouth to protest when she heard what the fuku-taichou said. Thinking a little to herself she then nodded towards Matsumoto and forced a small smile on her lips. She was going to improve herself and be able to communicate with others no matter what. And she would need to be friendly with her fuku-taichou if she was going to ever be able to rank up in the squad.

A...girl date sounds good fuku-taichou

Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 am

*points a finger*
    Hadou 4 white lightning

*shoots it straight in the face of a hollow that just appeard and kills it*

man this place is full with them weaks hollows. anyway Matsumoto and Hasegawa you guys are not here to have fun, you are here to protect the town so i dont think you will have the time for your so call Girl date. Matsumoto i will leave Hasegawa in your care during the day so i need you to teach her everything you know except for your Drinking ability and your lazyness.

*turns toward hasegawa looking at her*
    And as for you Hase-chan... i mean Hasegawa absorb all you can from her she might be lazy and a drunk but she is very knowledgeable and strong enough to protect you and herself, i have that much confident in her, and as for me i have something to take care of alone and i will be checking on you every now and then before we get back to soulsouciety i want to see some progress and im sure u will do great...
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 am

Eyy... Leaving me alone with the girl... I guess.... that sounds fine. Ill train her.

Matsumoto saw no way out of training the poor girl so she resigned herself to it. She walked over to her captain and stood mere inches away from him. Close enough for whispers not to be heard by Tsubaki.

"Hitsugaya... Tiacho... why.. are you here in the real world... tell me."

Matsumoto was worried, A captain in the real world was troublesome. Especially with there ex-squad mate Mira Chido running around town. Matsumoto grew worried, each second that he was here for her. Or for the arrancar that had seemingly appeared near karakura highschool.

The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 am

*looks at matsumoto with a flush face and answer*

I have been having these weird dreams lately and it seems that there are alot more to it than just being a dream and i have that feeling something bad is about to happend and it might have something to do with my nightmares,

*scratches the back of my head*

I can't even close my eyes for five min without seeing the same things over and over, so i thought maybe i could give kisuke a visit and im sure he might be able to help me, well thats my real reason for coming here. and the mission is to capture that girl.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:39 am

She bowed to Toushi and nodded

I will be sure to learn from Matsumoto fuku-taichou and not disappoint you, taichou.

She did wonder what he was doing here in the human world, but it certainly was not her place to be asking that. So when Matsumoto went closer to him and was talking with him, Tsubaki turned slightly and took a few steps away giving them all the privacy they needed.

Her gaze wandered around the place, she inhaled deeply and wondered if she would somehow feel more alive if she would breathe the human air to her. Shaking her head slightly she scolded herself for being this childish, there were many years since she had died and there was nothing she could do about it now. Now she just needed to focus on surviving as a shinigami and become more powerful, although what she was going to use that power for was still a mystery to herself.

Leaning down and brushing her fingers against a single flower that was closed to the cold night air, a slightly pained look came to her eyes. Her father had always called her a flower that was just a late bloomer, he had always been saying some silly stuff that she had never really understood, but now all those memories were coming to her again and making her chest ache.

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 am

Matsumoto sighed, Her captains dreams had led them to places before, but she still wasn't sure about it.

"Ey... Taicho... what Girl....?"

Matsumoto cringed and hoped it wasn't Mira. If it was Mira that could be bad, very very bad. She wouldn't know what to do, she was loyal to her captain, but she had promised not to give up Mira. She rolled her eyes and Turned back To Tsubaki. And Watched her, Such a young girl, someone who had no true idea of the horrors that she would someday face.

Matsumoto sighed and shruged, if her Captain wasn't going to tell her anymore she would do what she had to than. She stretched and stepped out of the gigai.

"You too, Hasegawa-chan, Out of your Gigai, We are gonna go hollow slaying. You can return to your gigai later when we go on our little date."

The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:04 am

Ahh nevermind that Matsumoto i will talk to you once i get back...

*he then put his hand in his pocket lean back a lil and look at Hasegawa and hoped that she will be alright with Matsumoto?, beside he trust Matsumoto to keep her alive but still for some reason he wanna keep her by his side for he is having an uneasy feeling for something was about to happen*

Hasegawa don't get into a fight that u think u can't win because i dont want to lose an important member of my squad and you too Matsumoto, you might get me on my nerves most of the time but your irreplaceable....

*then he wanted to tell her one more that might sound kinda strange*

your not only an important member of my squad Hase-chan, your also an important person to me... *sighs* I don't know why im telling you this..

*he thinks for awhile*

Nevermind that now just dont get hurt and come back to me..

*he then start to walk away with his hand in his pocket and the hollow tracker in his other hand*

see you girls later

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:20 am

a boy came up from the lake he got attacked by and hollow, he was dead tired and backed away from the hollow slightly, he then prepared a hadou

5. (Name of technique)Hadou 54~
    Waste Flame
    Sp cost:200 Sp
    Description:This hadou generates a fire is able to completely burn and incinerate a target of a low reiatsu. Can be used to burn lost limbs and on funeral pyres.

but unluckily the hadou missed and he fell on his back because he stumbled upon a tree root, he fell hard onto the ground and gazed upon the hollow wide eyed is this the end, he closed his eyes for a sec, he dodged the first attack, then drew his sword and blocked the strike of the hollow just barley before flash stepping behind it and cutting it in half, however he didnt cut the mask as planned and the hollow soon returned dammit dont you ever give up?

Last edited by Shiro Kuchiki on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:08 am

At Matsumoto's words, Tsubaki went out of her gigai and stretched slightly. Man it was good to be out of that thing and back in her normal shinigami robes. Putting her Zanpakuto at her belt she walked up to Matsumoto and took her position at her side

I will be sure to be careful, Hitsugaya-taichou I have after all a strong person to look after me. And....thank you.

what he said made her cheeks turn slightly red. She was important to him? There were many things she wanted to respond with but she bit them back, remembering the promise she had made to herself about not getting too deep into something that might not have a chance at all.

But before she could even think more about that she noticed as a shinigami boy appeared and he was being attacked by a hollow, and it didn't look like he was about to win. But wait .... wasn't that..

Shiro??

The boy that Tamaki was always teasing and having a crush on. What was he doing here alone?

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 am

Matsumoto dissappeared in a blur, her zanpakutou unsheathed in a quick and effortless motion. The zanpakuto effortlessly slashed through the hollows mask, the hollow dissappearing in an instant. Matsumoto looked down at the boy and smiled, offering him a hand up as she sheathed her zanpakutou.

"My my, the Hollow seem to be rather active tonight. Come now, take my hand. Hasegawa-chan, be on gaurd, it seems we have quite a job tonight.

The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:22 am

seems as if i dont have to get involve after all...

*keeps his hand in his pocket and keeps on headin away wanting to make it to kisuke's place while he is looking at the hollow locator also wandered if he should go check Kurosaki's house*

i wonder if should go see that hard headed, disrespectful guy *sighs*
    anyway i have to find an aswer to what im looking for.

*he then waves as he dissappear in the distance*

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:25 am

Shiro cant belive his eyes another Shinigami at last, he grabs her hand and is pulled up on his feet as he brushes dust off his shoulders.

thank for that eh? and you are?... he blinked and noticed Tsubaki

wait your both from squad X right?, then you must be Matsumoto ... rangiku vice-captain right? he tilted his head a bit still panting with his slight wounds he had gained with the fight earlier.

he noticed Toushi dissapear that instant.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:45 am

She looked alarmed around her with her Zanpakuto drawn, ready if anything would happen. But she glanced at Shiro and kept wondering what the heck he was doing here, and alone on that. Matsumoto had acted quickly, and Tsubaki was really starting to admire the fuku-taichou since she was clearly a very strong person.

I am indeed very lucky with the people I get involved with lately
    was her thought as she advanced closer to them. She was careful to keep her spiritual pressure senses on their top level in case there were more hollows that had the urge to appear from anywhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:25 pm