Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+2
Akane Kaori
Orihime Inoue
6 posters

Karakura Highschool Rooftop

Karakura Highschool Rooftop Empty Karakura Highschool Rooftop

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm

The rooftop of the school. Many people hangout here.

Karakura Highschool Rooftop Empty Re: Karakura Highschool Rooftop

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Mira arrived after Idling chatting with Orihime-chan. She plopped down and opened her lunch bag, pulling out a juice box she sipped on it. Nibbling on her sandwhich. She giggled to herself, wondering what Orihime-chan was going to eat.

"So Orihime-chan, how are you doing? I was wondering after you being so worried about me at the lake the other day."

She continued to nibble on her sandwhich, idling waiting for her awnser.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Upon arriving on the rooftop and picking a "choice" seat - It wasn't like sitting anywhere in particular was different than anywhere else, really, it was more for the view and the sunlight - Orihime began fumbling around with her lunch kit... Before remembering that it was more or less empty, as she hadn't been home since the morning before.

"Oops... Looks like I forgot to pack a lunch again, hehe. I must've forgotten when I was studying for the test today."

Orihime scratched behind her head nervously as she "admitted" this, grateful that she at least had fresh clothes on today and that her 'adventures' at Urahara's shop weren't too obvious.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Mira giggled and offered a juice box and her spare sandwhich to Orihime-chan. Aswell as a bag of chips. She wouldn't need to eat much anyway. She was probably gonna go to the restaurant again tonight. Get some good food. She wondered how Orihime-chan would like it.

"Orihime-chan... Want to do something after school? I mean... What if those scary people show up again.. you should be there."

She giggled and smiled at orihime, wondering her awnser, and if she would enquire into how she could see them, and not radiate spiritual pressure. Than again, she wouldnt know what to tell orihime if she did ask.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:15 pm

"Thanks, Mira-chan!"

Orihime beamed as she accepted the lunch, taking a moment to... try and figure it out..? before eating it.

"Scary people? You must be imagining things, Mira-chan! Heh.. heh... heh. Hey, speaking of scary people, have you seen Kurosaki-kun around?"

Still munching on the lunch, she watched Mira with the utmost of curiosity, as if expecting some kind of great revelation. However... as the area of the rooftop became less crowded, she leaned in and asked quietly, in as jokingly conspiratorial a voice as if she had been asking if she was an alien.

"And how do you know those people, anyways? You're not a normal human, are you?"

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Mira put away the garabage of from her food and popped a piece of gum in her mouth. She chewed on it slowly and than laughed as Orihime-chan leaned in. She decided to play it off as a joke, and hope that orihime-chan didnt inquire any further into her humanity. It would be bad for their friendship, not lethal, as long as she stopped inquiring.

"Not .. human.. oh.. you must be joking. If I'm not human than your a space alien that eats peoples brains Orihime-chan."
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:52 am

At Mira's comment, Orihime stopped for a moment to think, pursing her lips and placing her finger to them thoughtfully as her head bobbed off to the side absently. Then, when she was done, she nodded and giggled.

"Maybe I -am- an alien!... But I don't eat brains, silly. Instead, I'm going to beam everyone up to my UFO and we'll have a tea party with Kurosaki-kun and the other aliens."

Still grinning, she looked at Mira like she was crazy - Much the same way she was sure Mira thought of her, not that it was anything new.

"So what kind of hobbies do you have, Mira-chan? I've alwayw wondered, 'cause you're usually pretty quiet in school... Do you play sports? Or an instrument? Or do you build robots and test-drive them in the park!? That would be wonderful! You just have to be careful of creepy people there, uhuh."

Orihime finished while nodding, folding up all the leftover 'stuff' from the shared lunch neatly as she spoke.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:24 am

Mira smiled, and than wondered what this odd girl named Orihime-chan Did. She fiddled around with her juice box, sipping it. They had finished rather quickly and there was still plenty of time to talk before they had to go back to lunch.

"I play chess... and I sing actually. Go to the graveyard of my parents and sister. You know normal, teenager stuff."

She laughed, normal teenager stuff she was sure wasnt playing chess as one of the leading chess players in the world, nor was singing or visiting your own graveyard.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:33 am

Orihime's face dropped for a moment at Mira's mentioning of visits to a loved one's graves, but brightened back to it's usually cheerful demeanor moments later. Couldn't be having memories like that ruin a beautiful day like this!

"Ooh, you're a chess player? You must be really smart! Umm... Would you sing something for me, Mira-chan? I promise I won't tell anyone!"

Orihime grinned over at her classmate as she made this request, wondering what - If anything - she would sing.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 am

She laughed, singing is what Orihime-chan wanted. She would do that. A simple song though. Something just to kill the boredom. She breathed in and let her voice fly out, a voice that was innocent and beautiful, and untamed.

I heard the bells on Christmas day
    Their old familiar carols play
    And mild and sweet their songs repeat
    Of peace on earth good will to men

And the bells are ringing
    Like a choir they're singing
    In my heart I hear them
    Peace on earth, good will to men

And in despair I bowed my head
    There is no peace on earth I said
    For hate is strong and mocks the song
    Of peace on earth, good will to men

But the bells are ringing
    Like a choir singing
    Does anybody hear them?

Then rang the bells more loud and deep
    God is not dead, nor doth He sleep
    The wrong shall fail, the right prevail
    With peace on earth, good will to men

Then ringing singing on its way

The world revolved from night to day
    A voice, a chime, a chant sublime
    Of peace on earth, good will to men

And the bells they're ringing
    Like a choir they're singing
    And with our hearts we'll hear them

Do you hear the bells they're ringing?
    The life the angels singing
    Open up your heart and hear them

Peace on earth, Peace on earth
    Peace on earth, Good will to men

She layed the back of her head against the railing behind her and let out a sigh. She looked up in the sky and stared, blankly.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 am

Orihime sat quietly during Mira's performance, watching her with a slightly confused expression. This was certainly an unusual song... Both comforting and frightening in turn... And it seemed to take a lot out of her, too.

"Mira-chan... That was a really sad song... Did I say something to upset you?"

A small, guilty smile crept onto her face as she asked this, and Orihime's eyes flickered down and to the side nervously... With how tired Mira looked, maybe she really -had-... On the other hand, maybe...

"Or was there something that's bothering you that you'd like to talk about? I'm always here to listen if there is, and you know I won't tell a soul."

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:06 am

Mira thought to herself.- The souls arent what Im Worried about, hime-chan- She smiled and looked at Orihime-chan.

"Im not sad, honest. Just, a bit tired and forgot to visit that grave of my parents yesterday. I slept all day, so I couldnt see them. But, did you at least like the song.

Mira, smiled hoping that she would have at least liked the song, if anything thats all mira wanted.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am

"You have a very pretty voice, Mira-chan! And I'm sorry to hear about your parents... I... Didn't know."

Tentatively, Orihime scooted over to where Mira was sitting and gave her a gentle hug, wrapping her arms around but barely applying any pressure at all.

"It'll be okay... We'll visit them together today, after school, okay? We'll bring flowers and some chocolate or something! And then... And then we'll go for tea. What do you think about that, Mira-chan?"

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

"That.. sounds perfect Orihime-chan, you should get back to class, I have to go get something I left at home. I will be back before the day is over. So don't you dare say I was abducted by aliens. Got that?:

Mira giggled and stretched standing up and yawning. She grabbed her lunchpale, putting it in her bag with her gym clothes that covered her zanpakutou and she left. Walking down the stairs to leave the school.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 am

"Umm... Okay. I'll get an extra copy of the homework!"

Orihime called after her, grinning cheerfully at the alien comment... So Mira-chan had been paying attention in class after all, had she?

Picking up some of the scattered litter from the rooftop, Orihime carried it inside to the trash and washed her hands before heading back to class, to arrive just before it started. Ah, yet another day with the wonders of school!

"And then I'll be able to try out one of everything at the tea shop later! This'll be fun..."

Orihime nodded contentedly to herself as she took her seat and classes began again.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Mira had broken off from Matsumoto a few minutes earlier, allowing matsumoto to do what she had to do. Mira appeared in a flash on the roof top. Her gigai was already here, waiting for her. She stretched and groaned not wanting to go back in it. She leaned back against the wall, she would entere the gigai later. There was still a bit of fog on the ground of Karakura town and Mira let out a heavy sigh.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm

*Akane appeared not far away from Mira, standing above her in the air and looking down at her*

fooouund you

*she smirked to herself as she jumped down and landed next to Mira in a crouching position. Raising herself up she glanced to the other girl and made a small wave towards her before turning her gaze in another direction and admiring the view from the rooftop. This was certainly a good day for some fun*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Mira looked over and Saw akane, she smiled. It had been awhile since she had seen her cute arrancar friend.

"Ah, Hey There, Its been awhile. What brings you to my little rooftop here? Hopefully its nothing to serious."

Mira giggled and smiled, she was happy to have someone to talk with. It was a cold night, one that would have been lonesome otherwise.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm

*Akane looked at Mira with her usual smile, but she had a slight glint in her eyes as she drew her red bladed Zanpakuto pretty casually and tapped it against her shoulder*

let's just say...it was boring at home.

*she lifted her face up at the sky and took a deep breath, it was certainly much more colorful and everything smelled nicer here than in Hueco Mundo. Glancing to the side and studying Mira, Akane sighed a little before speaking in a slightly mockering tone*

Now where is your little friend that you took off with last time ?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Mira blinked and giggled. She wasn't going to tell anyone where Orihime-chan was.

"Ey..... why do you want to know?"

Mira was slightly confused, and the mocking tone, and the fact Akane had drawn her zanpakutou could mean trouble. She stood up and held felt her zanpakutou on her back. It was an unusual weight, she wasnt used to.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Laurus was using his sonido to stroll around the Karakura town as he couldn’t see anything worth his time. The city was just full of tall buildings and, for him, ugly humans walking a mock. It wasn’t a view he would like to remember. Plus the stars can’t be seen in the city so he headed towards something private.

Laurus think for a moment and remember he wanted to go to school as that is one of those things he didn’t experience when he was a child. Using his sonido, Laurus arrive at Karakura School. He was at the entrance gate of the school when he sensed another arrancar was lingering in the premises. It wasn’t a powerful arrancar in fact; it seems it’s an arrancar with his level of power. He flew up straight into the rooftop and saw two individuals.

“Wow! Another arrancar in the human world? I guess I’m not the only one who wants to see the human world.”

Laurus looked at the two individuals. One was with a beautiful silky violet hair matching her lovely blue eyes. The other was with long, red hair and big purplish eyes. I guess not all creatures here is ugly as I’m seeing two beautiful creatures as I speak, Laurus thought to himself as he slowly land on the rooftop.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:30 pm

*Akane was about to answer Mira when she spotted the presence of another arrancar. Snapping her head to the side she saw a male come towards them. As he landed on the rooftop not far away, she studied him with her purplish eyes and smirked.
    She admitted to herself that he was certainly not bad looking at all, his black eyes seemed to be able to make anyone want to get to know him a little better and his form was rather attractive.

Turning now fully towards him she spoke out, determined to know what he was doing here and if his purpose was to do something that she might want to interfere with*

Who are you and what are you doing here ?

*She placed her hands on her hips and showed very clearly that she didn’t consider him a threat, but her hand was also close to her Zanpakuto so if he would do something drastic then she would be quick to counter that*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Miras hand reached its way to the hilt and sheathe of her zanpakutou, holding them both in her hand, an inch and a half of the blade showing on the zanpakutou. Prepared to do whatever she had to, she was quite obviously a Vizard to anyone who looked, even in her spiritual form she was in a school outfit. She no longer wore shinigami robes. She eyes Akane and The new comer, they were both arrancar and Akane wasn't showing any sort of threating action towards the arrancar, she thought it might be a trap.

"So.... An ambush... or.. do you happen to not know this mystery arrancar.. Akane?"
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Laurus raises both his hands just below his chin level to show the two ladies that he means no harm to both of them. He looked at the arrancar first and then the young lady in a weird outfit with his usual gentle smile. Laurus said:

“Ladies, ladies calm down. I didn’t come here to fight you both. And to answer your question fellow arrancar I just felt an arrancar presence and wanted to go see. I’m just really a curios arrancar.”

Laurus then notice how both of them are ready to strike him down if he made a bad move. He then laughs as he remembered he forgot to introduce himself again.

“I’m really sorry about not introducing myself earlier. My name is Ghirlandaio Simony Charlemagne but my hollow name is Peracto Laurus. You can both call me Laurus though. May I know what both your names are?”

Laurus felt the soft breeze of the wind hit his face. His hair waves with the wind as he closed his eyes to feel the warmth of the wind. He then looked at the two ladies with his black glittering eyes and waits for their response.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Without looking at Mira, Akane kept her gaze on the arrancar in front of them

As a matter of fact, then I do not know him.

Watching him closely as he introduced himself she quickly searched in her mind to try to remember if she had seen him before or at least sensed his reiatsu in Hueco Mundo. But it didn’t seem so…

My name is Akane Kaori, nice to meet you Laurus

A small smirk made itself on her lips as she acknowledged him. This could be even more fun this way, although she hadn’t really decided yet what she was exactly going to do here

So you are not one of the hot headed arrancars that wish to do some damage here and there?

Amused smile was now lightening her face up as she took one step away from Mira, fully aware of the fact that she was ready for a battle if one wrong move would occur. She stood now in the way that she could have them both in sight and be prepared for anything

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am