Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Karakura Lake

Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Karakura Lake

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:23 pm

The name itself is misleading since technically this isn't a lake but merely a large pond. Couples can come here to enjoy the view and watch the sunset, cuddling together on one of the many benches scattered about the lake's edge. Fishing rentals are also available should one feel inspired enough to paddle into the middle of the lake on a dingy and cast a line. A truly romantic setting, it's common to see first dates here as well as any man attempting to woo a female...or...it could be the other way around.

Re: Karakura Lake

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Mira stretched as she walked. She stopped at the edge of the lake and set her gym bag down. She plopped down on the grass near the lake and yawned. She stared out across the surface of the lake.
    Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20

Post  Stark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 am

A large, horizontal line appeared in the sky above Yumekoto Park. Slowly, it began to grow until it was tall enough to easily permit the passage of a regular human-sized being. If one was to look inside the tunnel of whirling, torrential energy, they would have seen two individuals making their way slowly to the opening. Standing on the lip of the Garganta portal, Gin Ichimaru’s gaze took in all of Karakura Town, enjoying the fact that there was an on-going war raging and yet, he was still able to do as he pleases, even going so far as to bring a low-level Arrancar with him to get sewing supplies. He was just glad Aizen-sama was busy with something, otherwise the paperwork on Gin’s desk would just be piling up. After all, it was hard work running an army.

“Well now, why don’t we go ge-” He stopped in mid-sentence and swiveled his head to look down below. “Actually, let’s go make another new friend. Oh, this is exciting. I get two new friends today. That’s two more than I’ve ever had, how delightful.”

Jumping down out of the portal, Gin landed lightly on the slightly damp grass of the park, his reiatsu levels completely hidden. Attracting unwanted attention from some nosey Shinigami was the last thing he wanted to do. Fighting was so tiresome and it always just wasted his time. Strolling over to the young girl sitting down by the lake, he let a bit of his reiatsu out. It wasn’t enough to cause a panic but more than enough to get her attention.

“My, my, did your Vizard friends leave you alone again? Isn’t this where you got attacked by Captain Hitsugaya last time? You really ought to be more careful, little one.”
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am

*glancing around, Akane jumped down after Gin and followed him to the girl that sat there. Listening to what Gin said as she measured the girl with her eyes, she looked quickly at him. Vaizard? Weren't they like enemy or something? Having no idea what she had just gotten herself into, she sighed and decided to keep playing along. But she still didn't say a word as she had her gaze fixed on Mira while she stood half-hidden behind Gin*

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:16 am

Eh... you again???? And you brought a friend with you how nice. But, Im a rogue Vizard, I don't have Friends.Just Aquantinces. She giggled and sensed the Arrancar half hidden behind gin. She didn't even bother to turn around and look. She got up and brushed the grass off her skirt. Flipping her hair out of her face she looked back at them. Than to the side, immiadtly noting the arrancars being a female, and a cute one at that.

"So What do you need, and whats with the friend. And before you ask, I hid my Spiritual Pressure unlike last time, got a brand new gigai."
    Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20

Post  Stark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:24 am

“Ah, now is that any way to treat the man who saved your life last time? It disheartens me so to see the youth of the future talking in such a way to their elders.” Pouting a tiny bit with a hurt expression on his face, Gin was back to his normal foxlike personality within the second. “Well, no matter. I still think you’re a fun person, if only because the Soul Society seems to want you so badly.”

Ichimaru was curious about the title she’d given herself of being a rogue Vizard. He hadn’t heard of those before and it was in his best interests to collect any intelligence that Aizen’s army didn’t yet have. Perhaps these rogue Vizard could be used as pawns in their war against the Soul Society. It was an interesting concept and he made sure to file it away under lock and key in a crevice of his mind to be retrieved later. Gin would be sure to bring it up with Aizen-sama.

Giving her a sad look again, he said, “Aww, you don’t have friends? That makes me so sad to hear. You see, I don’t have many friends either and Akane here is brand new to the Arrancar army…so why don’t we all be friends together? Doesn’t that sound nice? In fact, let’s all go downtown since I need to grab a few things.” Turning to leave, Gin walked a few steps before stopping, “By the way, my name is Gin Ichimaru and we’re going to have a very long talk later about certain…things, my dear girl.”

Last edited by Gin Ichimaru on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 am

*Akane rolled her eyes slightly as Gin seemed to be able to get an award for his playing as he talked to this girl that stood now in front of them. Standing still and looking at Mira, her eyes running up and down her, she then turned and walked after Gin, glancing behind her to see if that Vaizard girl would follow. She seemed interesting indeed, but Akane wasn't really sure how to treat her. Walking next to Gin, Akane looked up at him*

Hey, you sure this is such a good idea? How can you know that this is not some sort of a trap?

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 am

Mira Felt insulted, she wasnt trusted. It didn't suprise her. The arrancar was smart to think that she wasn't to be trusted.

"Its fine if you don't trust me. But, Ill go along, I owe Gin That conversation. Don't I?"

She grabbed her schoolbag, that held her zanpakuto in it and slung it over her shoulder. She walked up to them, never really making eye contact with the Arrancar, each time she came close, telling herself not to. Or she just might stare or blush.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:27 pm

A portal opened and Nel came out,she looked around and saw a beautiful lake she took in the sites and she decided to sit down near the edge of the water,she looked up at the sky seeing the stars.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 43

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 pm

The sweat poured from his every orifice, running down his toned body, soaking his clothes completely through. His bare abs glistened in the wavering heat as a thin sheet of sweat gave them a sheen that only emphasized their cut. The muscles in his chest, arms and back moved in sync as he took a step, then another, then another. Biceps bulged comfortably while his triceps flexed and contracted with each swing of the arms. Tan, trim legs easily kept him going as Haishiro nearly finished with his daily run of five miles around the lake.

The heat was unbearable for some reason, today. It was as if the sun decided to ignore the laws of the four seasons and was aiming its entire round body right at Karakura Town, setting the atmosphere ablaze and skyrocketing the temperature to record highs. There wasn’t a single cloud in the sky and Haishiro cursed that fact at least a dozen times every half mile he ran. That orange orb in the sky relentlessly beat down on him, scorching any visible skin and testing the ex-Shinigami’s endurance.

With a final sprint as he rounded the bend in the park by the far side of the lake, Imitsu stumbled to a halt, his body bent over, hands on the front of thighs with his elbows splayed out to the sides. Panting heavily, he unscrewed the lid of his Gatorade and sucked down a quarter of it right away, the liquid doing little to quench his thirst. Trying to calm his breathing down, he sucked in long, even breathes, returning his rapidly beating heart to something similar to his resting heart rate. Adjusting the earbuds nestled comfortably in his ears, Haishi dropped down to his hands and feet in the push-up position.

As he pounded out a pyramid set of push-ups, he rocked out to his music, even going so far as to dance a bit. ‘This Is My Life’ by LMFAO ft. Hyper Crush really got him going and he blew through his normal push-up routine like a man on steroids. Feeling pretty damn rejuvenated at the moment, he popped back up like a jack-in-the-box and stretched out, making sure to touch upon all the muscle groups he’d been working. Getting a cramp was the last thing he wanted to do.

Walking around to cool down from his run, Haishiro was suddenly rocked by a spiritual pressure that he was unfamiliar with and its initial impressions didn’t bode well with him. It was strong, way out of his league and close by. “Great. This should be interesting.” He remarked sarcastically as he started to jog off in the direction he’d sensed the reiatsu from, trying his best to mask his own spiritual pressure at the same time.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Nel got up and decided to walk into the water but not before taking off her Arrancar clothing and changed into a red two piece swimsuit,she then walked and walked until the water touch her lower stomach.

She closed her eyes,sighing a little and looked at the surface of the water and saw her relfection,her fingers touched the water's surface,making the image of herself wobbly.

It's good to get away from some Espadas... she said while still staying in the same spot,she then thought she sensed a presence but shook it off as one of the animals around the lake.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm

That spiritual scent…the strength of her reiatsu…and that broken mask atop her head all pointed to one conclusion. Haishiro had run himself smack dab into an Arrancar and judging by the way she was here by herself, so unconcerned and nonchalant, she was potentially Espada-level. The simple fact that she hadn’t yet attacked him hinted that she might not be here for him at all. From the looks of things, she was…stripping!?

Haishiro quickly averted his eyes and tried to blank out the image he had just seen. It was so indecent! Edging around the trunk of a tree, he stuck his head out and peeked between two of his fingers, trying to discern if she was done changing or not. That sight that greeted him was a green-haired female that was *ahem* very well-endowed in her chest region and dressed in a red two-piece swimsuit. Curiosity quickly replaced his embarrassment at catching her as she was changing and Imitsu wondered what the hell she was doing.

It looked as if she was here…to relax? The mysterious Arrancar waded out until the water lapped at her lower stomach and seemed to just stand there, unmoving with her eyes closed. Haishiro scratched his head and wondered aloud quietly to himself, “What the hell is going on? Who ever heard of an Arrancar taking a vacation in Karakura Town with a hundred year war raging around them?”

Against his better judgement, Haishiro stepped out behind the tree in plain sight. He was off at an angle to her and behind her more or less so he cleared his throat to get her attention.

“Enjoying the lake, are we?”

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Nel turned to look who had just said that,her eyes fell to a man with purple hair,he looked very well toned but her eyes immediatly fell on the skull he had on his face,she gave him a cold look but still reamined polite.

Yes..i am realxing,is there a problem with that?i dont think there isnt a problem with that. as she said this she came out of the water until she was close to him,she then put a hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow You dont seem like your from here...may i ask your name? she seemed polite but she was also ready to engage in battle if it was necessary.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:52 pm

He may have looked relaxed and at ease but Haishiro was poised to leap out of the way should the Arrancar elect to attack him. Already, as they stood face to face with each other, he was examining her carefully – not out of lust, but out of necessity. Simply by studying an opponent carefully, scrutinizing how they held themselves and how they spoke could often give you valuable insight into how they battled. For example, you may discover which hand is their dominant one, whether or not they attack wildly or with control or even if they’re a seasoned warrior or not.

In this case, Imitsu had already moved on from that phase and he was coolly calculating his odds of making it a hundred meters before being cut down by his opponent. Any way he looked at it, the odds were not in his favor. Thus, the next prudent thing to do would be to engage her in conversation and attempt to disengage himself at the earliest opportunity without insulting her or causing her to anger.

“I never said there’s a problem with you relaxing here.” He crossed his arms comfortably, gazing at her evenly. “Actually, you can say I’ve lived here for quite some time. I’m a local. My name is Haishiro…Haishiro Imitsu. And you are?”

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 pm

So Haishiro is his name..huh,he doesnt look like the fighting type unless he has no choice.. Nel thought,she was in deep thought for awhile but shook her head and gave a real smile.

Well it's an honor to meet you,Haishiro,my names Nel Tu Ordeschvank but please call me Nel she looked at him,gazing at his eyes,she seemed focused to see why he was here.

Her look changed into a calm one So may i aks,Haishiro,what are you doing here?i know your a local and all... she trailed off and waited for him to answer.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm

It looked like the Arrancar was busy studying him as well. Haishiro couldn’t shake the feeling that she was as interested in him as he was in her and it bothered him slightly. So far, her speech and behavior did not fit the trend of her fellow Arrancar. Most of them decided to attack first and then talk second, if they even talked to you at all. He was partially relieved that she wasn’t the overtly violent type; it gave him a chance to live. Waiting for her to respond, he arched an eyebrow as she presented with a genuine smile.

“Likewise, Nel.” He responded rather flatly as he matched her gaze before her facial expression started to soften and she seemed to calm down a bit. Most likely, she recognized that he wasn’t much of a threat to her.

Shrugging at her question, he walked past her and sat down on the slope leading down to the lake’s edge. Taking another sip of his Gatorade, he leaned back comfortably on the cool grass, putting his arms behind his head and bit back a yawn.

“I come here every day to run. It’s healthy and gets me out of my apartment. I’m surprised to see an Arrancar here relaxing instead of fighting and killing.”

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Nel chuckled at the last sentencen I'm a calm Arrancar,i dont fight unless i have to.. she went and put on her Arrcanar outfit and sat down near Haishiro,looking at the lake and taking in the silence that sorrouned them.

So i see that you knew i'm an Arrancar....maybe i should've hid my spiritual pressure.. she sighed heavily and pouted a little,she did forgot to hid her spiritual pressure,it's a good thing that he wasnt attacking cause she didnt wanna fight.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:40 pm

“I never even know there was such a thing as a calm Arrancar. Looks like you learn something new every day.” Glad that he didn’t catch her changing a second time, Haishiro waited for the odd female to switch back into her regular clothes before coming to sit by him. Together, they stared out into the lake, two enemies that should be at each others’ throats sharing a quiet moment together. If he hadn’t been experiencing it first-hand, Imitsu would have chalked it off to an overactive imagination or dream. This was too surreal.

For a brief fleeting moment, the scene reminded him of the time he had taken Yoruichi to the small waterfall and pond behind Sokyoku Hill. Just like now, the two of them had shared a quiet and peaceful afternoon together. Shaking his head as if he could physically throw the thoughts out of his mind, Haishiro sighed a bit sadly and swallowed past the sudden lump that had formed in his throat. It took so long to build something up and it took only the slightest push for it to topple down and be destroyed.

Turning slightly to look at her, Imitsu said quietly, “When everyone is your enemy and everyone wants to kill you and you have no friends, it pays to be able to sense reiatsu better than most. It’s how you stay alive in this world we live in. Without that ability, I wouldn’t be here talking to you right now.” He hated this. These days it was so easy for him to fall into the trap of sadness and self-pity. It was a trait he despised in others; yet, he was guilty of it as well.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Nel looked at him,his eyes could tell he went through a lot I suppose your right,and..are you allright? she out her hand on his shoulder,giving him a genuine smile and telling him if he wanted to talk about it.

I can see a little that you have suffered...want to talk about it? she said quietly and with a calm tone.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

He flinched at her touch. His left hand – covered by his usual dark red glove – involuntarily spasmed as the adjuuchas limb recognized a familiar presence in the Arrancar. It was the touch of a fellow Hollow and the inner Hollow within him howled from the depths, clamoring for a fight. Gritting his teeth, Haishiro put a lid on the Hollow before it got out of control. He sent it hurtling back towards the pits of his soul and quickly clenched the first of his left hand, stopping the spasms and jerking his shoulder away from her as he sat up quickly.

His breathing had become labored again and he panted heavily, slowly regaining his composure. Looking at Nel out of the corner of his right eye, Haishiro shook his head slowly. “Please…do not do that ever again.” Realizing that she might not understand what had just happened, he turned his body towards her. Showing her his left arm, he grasped the glove with his right hand and tore if off, revealing the adjuuchas arm that had been grafted onto his body below the elbow.

“As you can see, I’m not exactly normal, even for a Vizard.” Putting his glove back on with a disgusted look on his face, Imitsu continued, “Why would you want to talk to me. I’m the enemy. And I seriously doubt there is anything you could do, unless you have the power to manipulate time and space.” The bitterness was evident as was the blazing anger smoldering in his eyes.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Nel sighed and removed her hand and looked back to the lake Maybe i can help you in comfort..i was trying to help if you do not want help than that is fine.. she was still looking at the lake,concentrated what was on her mind now.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

a small line of an portal ripped up slightly above the lake, two arms slided between them and opened it up very slowly until it was opened wide a man walked trough, and looked around, he shrugged off a bit and noticed two very familiar reitsu, he glanced at where the reitsu came from and turned over to look at that direction, he saw two persons sitting at the beach, this is where he had felt the reitsu from nel emanate, he started to glare at the other being nearby and immedieatly reconized it as a Vaizard

he was hiding his reaitsu completeley, then bolted from that position towards the two persons, the water blowed up behind him because of the speed he flied with, his grin never leaving his face.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm

*walking with Mira to the lake, Akane stopped suddenly. What was this feeling? She could've sworn she felt the reiatsu of 2 high level arrancars very close by, and also someone else.... someone that she wasn't sure where to put. Giving Mira a slightly alarmed look she glanced quickly around.*

Do you also feel this?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:43 am

Grimmjow tightened his fist as he got closer to Haishiro in slow motion, he clenched his fist tight and sended an supressed wave of Reitsu at him, there was still more than 300 meters between them but the reitsu moved in such speeds it took less than 3 seconds for it to reach its target, he then charged a normal Cero at him with full power, the red Cero flashed past the waters edge and flashed towards haishiro.
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8

Post  Hokuman on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:07 am

A small dark line starts to grow in the wide sky creating a portal to the human world, a tall white man with red long hair appears walking through it. Oh, here she is, i knew i could sense her reiatsu around here somewhere , he said an instant before noticing the incoming cero towards nel and a man he did not know.

Hokuman suddenly is pushed slightly back by a wave of reiatsu, he knew the owner of this reiatsu, he was Grimmjow Jeagerjaques the Sexta Espada, and from his previous encounters with him, he knew this was a dangerous place to be. Grimmjow, what the hell are you doing ? he shouted while rushing towards nel knowing that he would not reach her in time, but he did panic because he knew Nel was more them capable enough to deal with GrimmJow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:38 pm