Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Laurus weird day [My Thread]

Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Laurus weird day [My Thread] Empty Laurus weird day [My Thread]

Post  Peracto Laurus Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Laurus was wearing what he usually wore his Arrancar uniform. He was having a normal day in Las Noches and was just taking a walk. The sun was radiating of his skin and his silky black hair was shining in the sun. He was kicking up sand thinking through his head what a normal day it’s been so far, thinking to himself that his life was kind of boring right now and he wished something exciting would happen.

He was walking along the side of the building and he noticed out in the distance about 300 yards away there was this person who had her hair that was red as fire and from here it looked like she had an Arrancar uniform on.

Thinking this was just a normal day for him; Laurus went where the other arrancar is. When he was near the arrancar he noticed there was a distinctive red marking right under her eye (Japanese letter for Free). She also had blue eyes that really stood out in the sun.

"Hello there!" Laurus said as he smiled at the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. He fixed his shirt and posture for the girl as he waits for her response.

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling in one word, title editing, word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Laurus weird day [My Thread] Empty Re: Laurus weird day [My Thread]

Post  Peracto Laurus Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"Why hello there new comer." she said with a smile, around her were sand doodles.

She rolled back on her stomach jumping up her arms on her hips.
    "I'm Lyn, who are you?" she asked tilting her head sideways.

Her face was as radiant as the sun for Laurus and her smile isn't what he expected from a hollow since it’s like an angel smiling down at him from heaven.

Laurus looked around at all of the sand doodles and decided to join her and he moved his hand in a quick fashion in the sand blowing his hair out of his eye so he could see better and drew his favourite symbol -V- (For Victory).
    He then looked at Lyn and said while smiling "My name is Laurus, it’s nice to meet you Ms. Lyn".

He then noticed Lyn drew the Japanese symbol for perfect at the top of the symbol that he drew.

Lyn looked at him and said
    "That's how your first name is written in my homeland".

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Laurus was shock as he has not told Lyn his first name, he only remember telling her what everyone else is calling him so with a curious look he asked Lyn, "How did you know my first name? Have we met before?"

Lyn flicked her hair and smiled at him saying "Nope, it’s just that I studied other languages and that suits your name perfectly"

She then giggles at him while saying "I didn't know I was right down the mark though".

Laurus then blushed and slaps himself slightly so Lyn wouldn't realize he blushed.

"I forgot to ask you who you work for, I mean are you a fraccion?" Laurus asked as he is just getting his composure up again.

Lyn face suddenly turned pale but she puts up a smile to him and said "Let's talk about something else, shall we?" Lyn sits down and rest her back at Laurus back.

"You looked upset, I’m sorry if I said something wrong just now" Laurus said as he felt the back of Lyn touching his and her hair dancing with his as the wind blows smoothly to the two arrancar.

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Laurus listened to all of the soft whispers of the wind and everything around him taking a deep breath and then looking up toward the sky. He suddenly stopped as he heard Lyn talk and say "Don't you think your being too human?" Lyn has looking at her left hand while speaking to Laurus.

Laurus answered "Too human? Well I don't think I am, why do you ask?”

Lyn then puts his hand in his face and said "A hollow isn't suppose to be admiring anything nor realizing how beautiful a place is!”

Laurus smiled and let out a giggle when he heard Lyn say those things, and he asked Lyn "What do you think hollows or us arrancars to be precise are?”

Lyn stood up slowly as her red hair shines brightly as the sun and says "We are monster! I mean we are monster, aren't we? We're not humans anymore, so we shouldn't act as one".

She said those things as she looks at the sky and her long sleeve in her right hand was ripped by her left hand. Laurus saw a dragon-like arm as her right arm and hand of Lyn. The arm was full of scale just like a red dragon would have and her hands was with claws instead of fingers.

Laurus then stood up and face her back and told her while gently smiling "Yes we do look different than humans do and our power is very much stronger than theirs but all in all I think we hollows are just modified humans". Lyn was shocked at what Laurus said and she looked at him confused and with teary eyes.

"I'm not human anymore, nor are you Peracto so why think we are?" Lyn asked.

"Hollows eat human souls does killing them but we live because of that, Hollows eat each other so they can be stronger does we kill other hollows. Don't you think that's just what humans do in their world? Kill something so they can eat, and kill someone so they can gain the upper hand?" Laurus answered with a smile.

Lyn wiped her tears off her eyes and smiled at Laurus and said "You’re a weird one you know that, guess I was right in seeing you".

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Laurus was looking straight at Lyn with a smile but in his head he was confused as to what Lyn just said. He was thinking to himself why did Lyn say that, was Lyn really waiting for him? But he wasn't even planning to walk there it just happened so how can Lyn know where he would go that day? All this thought was processing in Laurus mind until he was put in reality by a voice.

"Is something wrong?" Lyn asked.

Laurus just put his hand in his face and told Lyn "No, nothing’s wrong, it might just be that I’m tired".

But he wasn't tired at all, Laurus was feeling something heavy was pulling him down, it’s like his carrying something big but doesn't know what it is.

He then heard Lyn say "Oh I see so nothing’s wrong. It’s amazing actually how you can still smile and stand even though my reiatsu if pulling you down".

Laurus immediately looked at Lyn's face, he saw her with a big grin in her face and he saw her right hand with his sword. "What are you doing Lyn?" Laurus asked Lyn with a smile but a sad look in his eyes.

"Give me back my sword and lower your reiatsu down, I'm not still used in being with powerful arrancar since I have just been made one" Laurus said.

The wind started to blow hard and everything around the two arrancar was being blocked by sand.

Lyn then walk slowly towards Laurus and whispered "You’re not meant to be here arrancar, your power is enough! Why join side with a shinigami? You should be telling everyone that hollows kills shinigami not follow them and besides....".
    Before Lyn can finish her message to Laurus, he already grabbed his swords hilt and stabbed Lyn in her stomach.
    "I will be loyal to Aizen-sama, sorry Lyn but I'll be staying with him for a while" Laurus said as he smiled and was turning his sword insides Lyn stomach.

Lyn then just laughs out loud and looked at Laurus face holding it with his left hand. "You really are something; I will see you soon then arrancar".

With that said Lyn push Laurus away and Laurus saw that what he stabbed was nothing but the hole of Lyn. Lyn then vanishes with blue shards of glass seemingly around her. Laurus haven't seen anything like this. What kind of power is it? Who was Lyn? And the most important part, why did Lyn want him to betray the person who gave him power, Aizen-sama?

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 am

The sand was starting to calm down and as the sand from the air vanishes a lone arrancar was left standing in the middle of the desert inside Las Noches. Laurus was looking at the deserted place he was standing; he couldn't help but think of what the conversation was about and who this arrancar that he just talked too was. As Laurus thinks more, he forgets more. After an hour of thinking he found himself lost in thought, who was he talking too again? And why was he there doodling writing his name -Laurus- in the sand and above it was a foreign writing he didn't know what it means.

Laurus closed his eyes to rethink what he was doing there and clearly remembering he was talking to someone, he thought harder of whom he was talking too.

As Laurus opened his eyes, he was suddenly in a room where darkness is the only thing you see, no lights from the fake sun of Las Noches was reaching this place.

Laurus then heard a voice, a faint voice, but a voice nonetheless saying "So are you awake now new comer? You have been sleeping in your quarters for a long time now since Aizen-sama changed you, At least get out of your room". After that he heard footstep going away from where the voice was and a door opening and closing.

"What was I doing?" Laurus thought hard.

"Was I just dreaming? I guess that person was right, I might as well get out of my room then". Laurus stood up, flicks his hair, grabbed his sword then head to the door.

"Well if I'm dreaming, might as well wake up and see what's real and what's not but that was a weird dream". Laurus said to himself smiling while walking to go out of his room.

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word phrasing)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 am

Laurus opened the door and saw a straight hallway that seems to go on forever. He walked along the straight and narrow hall. After walking for some time, Laurus saw a white shining light up ahead. It was glowing like a star in a moonless night. He walk towards the light and was surprised at what he saw when he came out of the hallway.

Lyn was standing out in the white desert inside hueco mundo. As usual her hair shines brightly like the radiant rays of the sun. Her red hair was swaying along with the gentle blow of the wind. Lyn have with her 5 lower class than arrancar hollows but strong one as they are a gillian type.

"Is this a dream yet again?" Laurus asked himself while gazing at the beauty in front of him. His view was dispersing though because of the 5 gillian type hollows that are with Lyn.

"Is he the shinigami puppet you were taking about my lady?"
    Ask the tiger-like gillian who seems to be the srongest out of the five.

"Yes my pet, that's him. Play with him for me will you?"
    Lyn said to the gillians as she smiles looking straight at Laurus.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 am

The tiger-like Gillian look at Laurus smiling coyly. “A hollow selling his soul to a shinigami, isn’t allowed to be here”. The Gillian was also leering at Laurus as he was a vulgar thing to be seen by the hollows as he looked so much like a human than a hollow. What the gillian’s really hate is how Laurus hides his hole within his shirt and his mask isn’t anywhere to be seen too. “All of you hollows who sold your soul to a shinigamis have perverted our ways. Not only did you follow a shinigami but you look like pets and only do what you are told. Hollows are supposed to be the bringer of destruction not only to the human world but to the shinigamis as well”. You are not welcome here arrancar and thus you will be ripped by your perversion in our ways”

“You’re really a talkative hollow aren’t you?” Laurus answered the Gillian with a smile while his left hand was in his hair and his right hand in his pocket. Laurus then let out a smirk and raise his hand forward pointing at the Gillian and taunted the Gillian to attack.

“Why you good for nothing puppet, I’ll kill you!” The tiger-like Gillian shouted at Laurus. “Charge and kill him” After the tiger said that all 5 of them charge at Laurus.

The two gillians was preparing to fire a cero at Laurus, the other two has reinforced their claws and pincer with their reiatsu so their offense would be much more stronger, and their leader, the tiger, lunged at Laurus preparing to bite his head off.

Laurus sighed as he saw all five was attacking him ready to kill him. Why would they want to die like this? Why not just go home and become stronger. This was the thought that was in Laurus mind. Laurus smile began to disappear and all that’s left was a sad expression seen in his face and he was thinking I guess I can’t dodge it forever. In this world, this hell world, all I can do is fight.

As the Gillians was about to approach him, they were sliced in half, blood spilling all over the trees and the sand that were nearby but not staining Laurus clothes at all.

“You forgot to tell them that in this world a higher evolutions means a more powerful hollow, or did you just let it slip so I would kill them? Did you Lyn?” Laurus said to Lyn as he was glaring at her with his black eyes having one concrete resolve and that’s to kill her.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Lyn looked at Laurus with a big grin and ask the arrancar “So I’m assuming with those eyes you’re going to kill me aren’t you? But your hand isn’t even reaching for your sword, you are then assuming you can beat me using only your bare hands or are you thinking you’ll just beat me up and go in your merry way?”

Laurus stayed quiet as he looked straight at Lyn thinking what kind of arrancar is she. Is she stronger than him, is she already became a fraccion of an espada? Or is she a privaron espada? All these thoughts are circling Laurus head as he stare with blank emotions at Lyn.

Lyn put her right hand forward pointing at Laurus. “I’m going to throw back the words you said to me when you stabbed me Laurus” Lyn said as she slightly gives a small smile to Laurus. “I’m sorry!” Lyn then fired an improved cero in her right hand. The cero was as red as fire itself and its oblong shape made it so everything in its path was going to be destroyed.

Laurus tried to use his speed to dodge the improved cero coming at him. He used his sonido to go right his right hand was in his swords hilt while his left hand was slightly hit by the cero. Laurus couldn’t dodge completely Lyn’s cero as his left arm was completely injured. Laurus then puckered his lips up and unleash his own cero at Lyn.

Lyn blocked the cero with her left hand without moving where she was standing. She then grabbed hold of Laurus cero and throws it back where she remembered Laurus was. The cero then went to where Lyn threw it and all the sands and tree there were destroyed. Lyn was shocked as she didn’t see Laurus anywhere “Well now! Fast little arrancar aren’t we?”

Laurus slash Lyn from behind with his already unsheathed sword after he sonido out of the way of the deflected cero. He knew that his cero wasn’t going to affect Lyn so he planned everything before hand to go to her back as soon as Lyn blocks it. His sword was burning with his reiatsu as he was completely resolved in slashing Lyn down with his attack.

Lyn hurriedly unsheathe her sword to block Laurus attack which she succeeds with finesse. Her Chinese broadsword named Ghost Head is at her back. The Ghost Head variation on the broadsword (dao) proves that intimidation can be a valuable tool in combat. The saw-like spine of the sword is akin to that of the formidable Kwan-Dao and the curved edge gives the sword frightening cutting ability, creating terrible wounds at even a glancing blow.

“Well now I guess this will be fun, you actually made me unsheathe my sword. I wonder if that’s a good thing or a bad thing for you” Lyn smiled caringly as she look at Laurus. Laurus just answered with a smile of his own but his smile was a creepy one like Gin Ichimarus smile.

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Laurus jumps back away from Lyn holding his sword with his right hand, Lyn then faced Laurus holding her sword with her left hand. They pointed their sword to each other with their eyes glowing with their reiatsu. Laurus reiatsu was showing a kind of wolf/fox-like form above him and Lyn’s reiatsu was showing a twin-headed dragon like figure above hers.

“I guess you’re completely resolute to cut me down? So is this your resolve to follow a shinigami or is it just because someone is coming after your life?” Lyn ask as her eyes didn’t look away at Laurus eyes that are glowing with his reiatsu.

Laurus looked at the glowing eyes of Lyn and said “It doesn’t matter what my reason is for fighting like this, the only thing that matters is that I beat you down.”

Laurus then charge at the same time Lyn charges as well. The two arrancars are heading for a direct collision, the strongest arrancar will win. We will now see who the strongest arrancar is.

“Gyaaaaa!” Laurus shouted as he slashes Lyn.

“Aiyaaaah!” Lyn shouts as well.

And at the same time both the swords of the arramcars clashed a bright light engulfs the two. The deserted land shook as two arrancars clash swords. The light that engulfed the two arrancars was forming like a giant mushroom from a distant view.

BLAG! Laurus fall off his bed as a fellow arrancar kicked him.
    “You know newcomer, we don’t care if you sleep all day but for the love of Aizen-sama can you not release your reiatsu while you sleep. We were thinking you were fighting and it always was a false alarm since you were just sleeping. If you want to sleep more then it’s ok but dream peacefully” Growled by an angry arrancar to Laurus.

Laurus stood up, fix himself up, and went out of his room where he saw he was inside Las Noches. “What a weird dream that was, guess I was having a weird day all-in-all if I’ve been sleeping all day” Laurus smiled as he walks slowly to see what he can do for the new day that came.

He opened up a Garganta and went in. "What trouble can I get into now?" Laurus smiles as the garganta close.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 am